Wednesday, June 24, 2015

BOOK REVIEW- A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES

A court of Thorns and Roses
by Sarah J. Maas


NON SPOILER REVIEW:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  I do not even know how to put into words how much I LOVED this book.  I love Sarah J. Maas and her writing style, if you have read her Throne of Glass series then you will LOVE this book just as much, if not more.  I am obsessed.  It is suppose to be a beauty and the beast retelling.  Go read the book synopsis, then come back.  

Okay are you back with me??

IT SOUNDS AMAZING, RIGHT?

I rated this book a 5/5 (obviously) and added it to my favorites list.  I can honestly say that I think this book is even in my top 5 favorite books of all time.  It is THAT good.  It looks as if it is going to be a trilogy so we have two more books to look forward to.  I love all the characters Feyre, and Tamlin, and Lucien, and Rhys.  Ahhhhh.  You MUST read this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment