Friday, June 19, 2015

BOOK REVIEW- THE WRATH AND THE DAWN

BOOK REVIEW

The wrath and the Dawn 
by Renee Ahdieh



My rating 4/5

This book is book one of a new series by Renee Ahdieh.  I really enjoyed this book.  It was a really great story with great characters.  I would have gave it a 5/5 but the book really did not book up for me until the end, and some of the parts of the book kind of left me wondering what was happening.  I feel like I might have been in a bit of a reading slump because it took me a few days to read this book.  Normally I would be able to finish a book in a day or two.  The ending really did get amazing, and I am excited to read the next book in the series.  A lot of people LOVED this book as well, so I would definitely check it out!

-----------


Since I have been in a little reading slump while reading this book I decided to read a manga after this.  I just got volumes 1-13 of Ranma 1/2 one of my favorite and first mangas that I have ever read.  I am going to be posted a blog post here in a day or two, so you can look forward to that.  I am also currently reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.  That is so good so far, I truly love her writing style, and I think this is going to bring me out of my slump.  I know in my TBR post I listed some good reads first reads books that I was going to read and review but I have not actually received them in the mail yet so I have had to choose  other things to read.  Today in my email I recieved a message from Netgalley saying that I was accepted to read Another day by David Levithan which is a companion novel/book two to Every Day by David Levithan.  Which I read a few months ago and loved.  So after I finish A court of Thorns and Roses I am going to jump right in and read that book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment