Sunday, June 28, 2015

BOOK REVIEW- ANOTHER DAY

Another day
by David Levithan


My rating 5/5

(I was able to read this book for free thanks to net galley for my honest review)

This is book two in the every day (series?)  The first book was so amazing.  This book is actually what they are calling a companion novel to the first book.  Both books can be read without reading the other.  This book is the same story as book one, but it is told in another characters point of view called Rhiannon.  I was personally happy that I read book one in the series first because I got to know the character A first.  The story was really great, and if you have already read the first one and enjoyed that then you will enjoy this one just as much.  I really hope there will be more.  I own the first book in paperback, I will need to buy a physical copy of this when it comes out on August 25th 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment