Thursday, May 21, 2015

#RYBSAT Read your book shelf a thon day four

I am participating in a read-a-thon:
to read more about #RYBSAT go to my post from the other day about it CLICK HERE)
Today is day four of #RYBSAT  I finished:



The summer I turned pretty
by Jenny Han
---------------------------------



and I finished:


It's not summer without you
By Jenny Han
-------------------------------------------

Last night I began reading the third and final book in the trilogy:


We'll always have summer
by Jenny Han.
-----------------------------

This trilogy has been really good so far, but this last book is driving me insane.  I wish I could go into detail here.  Usually my reviews are non spoilers but I think I may have to create a spoiler section of my review when I make it because there is so much I want to say.  The writing is still amazing, but it is just the direction they are taking with one of the characters that is making me upset.  I am only on page 56 out of 291.  So  I am still in the beginning of the book maybe it will start to grow on me even more.  I should be writing my review on it tomorrow if I am able to finish it.  If not then the day after, so look forward to reading that if you are interesting.  I promise to make a non-spoiler review, then have a spoiler section that you can skip over if you have not read it.  But if you have read it please feel free to tell me how you felt too when I write my review of the trilogy.

I hope everyone else who is participating in this read-a-thon is having as much fun as I am.
Use the hashtag #RYBSAT on twitter to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment