Friday, May 22, 2015

#RYBSAT Read your book shelf a thon day five

I am participating in a read-a-thon:
to read more about #RYBSAT go to my post from the other day about it CLICK HERE)
Today is day five of #RYBSAT  I finished:



The summer I turned pretty
by Jenny Han
---------------------------------



and I finished:


It's not summer without you
By Jenny Han
-------------------------------------------

and I finished the last book in the trilogy:


We'll always have summer
by Jenny Han.
-----------------------------

Today I started:


Lux beginnings which includes:  Obsidian and Onyx which is book one and two of the Lux series.
--------------------------------------

I am only into about the first chapter of this book.  Today I am not going to get a ton of reading done, but I hope to get as much as I can in at night.  From what I have read so far though it seems like good writing.  For those who are looking for my post of the Summer trilogy by Jenny Han, I will be posting that tomorrow.  I need to give myself a day to recoup from the entire book three.  Until tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment