Sunday, May 24, 2015

#RYBSAT days six and seven

After today the read-a-thon is over!  I finished:



The summer I turned pretty
by Jenny Han
---------------------------------



and I finished:


It's not summer without you
By Jenny Han
-------------------------------------------

and I finished the last book in the trilogy:


We'll always have summer
by Jenny Han.
-----------------------------

I am still reading:


Lux beginnings which includes:  Obsidian and Onyx which is book one and two of the Lux series.
--------------------------------------

I had fun doing this read-a-thon.  I got a whole trilogy finished (The summer trilogy by Jenny Han) and I started a new series (the Lux series) which I am LOVING by the way.  I am still reading Obsidian which is book one, but I am about half way done with it and I am loving it so much.  I do plan on continuing reading the rest of this series after I finish book one even though the read-a-thon is over.  I look forward to the next read-a-thon and sharing all my reads with everyone.  I hope you had fun if you participated!  


No comments:

Post a Comment