Wednesday, January 7, 2015

THRIFT BOOK HAUL

My first book haul post!  My husband and I went thrift book shopping at Salvation Army, and Books a Million in the clearance section.  This is what we found:

All the books we found at the store 
---------------------------------

We found some books by Charlaine Harris, the Sookie Stackhouse novels!
I've seen all of the show TrueBlood but have not read the books.  We got 1-2 and 6-10 in the series, all hardcover, never read at salvation army (EXTREMELY CHEAP)!!
--------------------------

Then I also got two Nicholas Sparks novels  I have read novels by him before and I enjoyed them all so I bought these 
--------------------------------------------


Now these two were in great condition the kitchen house was unread and these are both novels that I have already read and LOVE.  I will only buy books for my bookshelf that I will re-read.
--------------------------------------- 

Warm bodies was a discount buy at books a million, and city of bones I did pay full price for because I had a 5 dollars off  25 dollars- books a million coupon and I needed to push my limit over 25 to use the coupon!

Then I got two other books from my to read list
------------------------------


And two more books from my two read pile, but these are book 2 and 3 in the collection so I just need to buy book one.  They were both discounted so low I could not pass them up though!


Overall I got so many great deals, checking out Salvation army is always a great idea because the books were all 1 each or cheaper then they had a blue sticker sale and anything with a blue sticker was half off that day, all my Sookie Stackhouse books had the half off sticker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment