Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 2014 wrap up and January 2015 TBR

For the month of December I read a total of  8 books.




BOOKS I HAVE READ IN DECEMBER 2015:



-----------------------


-----------------------



-----------------------



----------------------



Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (I finished the end of this one, was half way through when my old nook had died and I bought a new kindle paper white and finished this.)
--------------------------


Fly Away by Kristin Hannah (The sequel to Firefly Lane)
--------------------------------



----------------------------




-----------------------

Wow,  what a good month for reading!  I enjoyed most of the books I have read this month.  If you don't see a review up on the blog for some of these they are going to all be posted this week one a day.  Or you can check out my good reads page (click here for my goodreads page)

BOOKS I PLAN ON READING IN JANUARY 2015
MY JANUARY 2015 TBR:


I am obsessed with this cover!

-----------------


---------------------



--------------------------

---------------


---------------


----------------

For January I wanted to finish reading some of the books I have on my Amazon Kindle Paper white.  I will make sure to post reviews on all of the books I read, this list may change because I have ordered some books from bookoutlet.com during their day after Christmas sale.  I did not add them to this list because I am not sure when they will arrive, I heard shipping takes a while.  So keep an eye out for reviews on these, and an eye out for my January wrap up to see how many I finished!    

No comments:

Post a Comment