Wednesday, May 20, 2015

#RYBSAT Read your book shelf a thon day three

I started a new read-a-thon a few days ago
to read more about #RYBSAT go to my post from the other day about it CLICK HERE)
Today is day three of #RYBSAT  I finished:



The summer I turned pretty
by Jenny Han
---------------------------------



I finished The summer I turned pretty  and started the next book in the trilogy:


It's not summer without you
By Jenny Han
-------------------------------------------

I should have finished the second book, and I am almost there!  I only have a few chapters left.  I should begin reading book three by tonight:


We'll always have summer
by Jenny Han.
-----------------------------

Like I said in my previous post from yesterday, I am really enjoying this series.
There are some things that make me want to yell at the main character for, but I will talk more about those when I do my review for this trilogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment