Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February wrap up


Here are the books I read
in the month of February:
--------------------------------------
Saga Volume one
by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
---------------------------------------------------------

Warm bodies 
by Isaac Marion
--------------------------------------------


The Guardian
by Nicholas Sparks
---------------------------------------------

True Believer
by Nicholas Sparks
-----------------------------------------------------


All the truth that's in me
by Julie Berry
I did not do a review on this one but I did give it 4/5
------------------------------------------

Saga volume two
by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
----------------------------------------------------------


Hyperbole and a half
by Allie Brosh
I h ave not made a review for this but I rated it 5/5
-------------------------------------------------

Saga volume three
by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
I did not make a review for this but rated it 5/5
-----------------------------------------------------

Ready player one
by Ernest Cline
-------------------------------------

So those are the books I have read!  I feel happy about it, and I read some really great books.
I am not posting a TBR (to be read) post anymore because I always stray away from
the books I plan on reading.  I am more of a "whatever I am in the mood for" book
reader.  I am currently reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, so look for a review
on that one once I finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment