Saturday, February 6, 2016

BOOK REVIEW- Glory over everything

This is my book review for:




Glory over Everything: Beyond The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom


My review: 5/5 stars


Anyone who knows me knows I LOVED the kitchen house, it is one of my most recommended books ever. I am a member of netgalley and I was able to read this book before it's release and I was so excited! After reading this book I can honestly say that Kathleen Grissom is one of my favorite authors. This book follows after kitchen house. Now you do not have to read kitchen house to read this book, or understand, and enjoy this book. BUT... Kitchen house was such an amazing book I suggest reading it! With that being said this book was just as good as Kitchen house, I loved reading about Jaime and his life. 5/5 stars, another book I will be recommending to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment