Monday, November 2, 2015

October wrap up

Well this is going to be fairly easy since I only read two books in October!


End of days (book three in the Penryn & the end of days trilogy)
By Susan Ee


My rating: 5/5

I really loved this whole trilogy.  I had won the first book on good reads first reads.  It was so good that I had to buy the other two in the trilogy to finish!  
---------------------

Then I finally got the newest book in one of my all time favorite series ever.  The throne of glass series:


Queen of Shadows
by Sarah K. Maas
Book four in the throne of glass series


My rating 5/5

Okay I think this book might be my favorite in the series so far.  I really liked the last book (Heir of fire) but then this one I think might have even topped that one.  This series just keeps getting better and better with each book.  It is such an amazing series and if you have not started it yet, then what are you waiting for!?  Go now!!  lol  But yes this book is 645 pages so that is one of the reasons I only read two books this month because this book was super long.  My good reads goal for the year is to read 100 books by the end of the year.  I have only read 74.  So I have two months to read as many books as I can, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment