Thursday, May 14, 2015

DAY THREE OF BOUTOFBOOKS

Yesterday was day three of boutofbooks a book read-a-thon that I have been participating in.

So far I have finished Trespassers by Todd Wynn and Tim Wynn



and The Duff by Kody Keplinger



I am currently reading Me Earl and the Dying girl by Jesse Andrews

 I am only a few chapters away from finishing that book, and then I plan on starting The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion


I have been reading about a book a day and I am happy with this progress.  I don't want to make that my goal for this read-a-thon though just in case I choose to read a longer book.  The books I have been reading have not been overly long.  I am having fun though, it has made me focus more of my free time on reading.  Normally I like to read at night, and watch some television throughout the day but I have been spending all my free time reading and it has made a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment