Sunday, May 17, 2015

BOUT OF BOOKS DAY SIX

Yesterday was day six of boutofbooks a book read-a-thon that I have been participating in.

So far I have finished Trespassers by Todd Wynn and Tim Wynn



and The Duff by Kody Keplinger



and I finished: Me Earl and the Dying girl by Jesse Andrews

and The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion


I really liked this book, I am not going to do a review for it not the same reason I did not do a review for me and Earl and the dying girl, but because I did not have much to say other then I really enjoyed it.  It had unique characters and a unique story.  I believe there is a sequel called The Rosie effect, so I will have to check that one out.  My final book for this read-a-thon is going to be a graphic novel.  Since today is the last day of the read-a-thon I will be able to finish it quickly. 
 Amulet Volume one: The stone keeper
by Kazu Kibuishi

No comments:

Post a Comment