Saturday, May 9, 2015

BOOK REVIEW- AN EMBER IN THE ASHES

BOOK REVIEW

An Ember in the Ashes
by Sabaa Tahir



My review 5/5

I bought this the other day at the book store along with a few other books I had wanted to read off of my to be read list.  As soon as I was a few chapters in I KNEW this book was going to be great.  The writing was amazing, the story amazing, the characters amazing.  Everything about this book can be summed up as AMAZING.  I loved it so much it was added right to my favorite books list.  I had heard this book was meant to be a standalone novel but the way it ends definitely leaves room for more to be written.  I sure do hope that a sequel for this book is made because I would devour it just as quickly as this one.  If this is not on your to be read list, or on your bookshelf then you need to go out and buy it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment