Saturday, February 7, 2015

BOOK HAUL-BOOK OUTLET, THRIFTBOOKS, AMAZON

Okay So I have another book haul!  Yay, right?  I ordered from book outlet (omg great prices!), thrift books, and amazon.  I decided to give you a little update about book outlet.com because the first time I had ordered from them was on their boxing day sale and shipping took a while.  I have now ordered from them six different times and the shipping has been great.  They usually ship next day!  My new favorite place to buy books for a great price, I check it every day.  On to the haul:

------------------------------------

The books I got:

------------------------------


The game of Thrones series by George R.R. Martin
I bought this on amazon
------------------------------------------

Saga Volume one
by Brian K. Vaughan
I bought this at a local comic store
---------------------------------

Eeny meeny
by M.J. Arlidge
I won this book on a goodreads.com first reads contest
----------------------------

The book thief 
by Markus Zusak
I bought this on thriftbooks.com
I just love the cover so much!
I've seen the other covers, and I am so glad to 
have gotten this one.
---------------------------------------

Amulet book one the stonekeeper
by Kazu Kibuishi
I bought this at thrift books as well
------------------------------

The summer I turned pretty
Summer trilogy book one
by Jenny Han
I bought this from bookoutlet.
I owned books two and three and I needed book one!
------------------------------------

Since you've been gone
by Morgan Matson
I bought this from bookoutlet!
---------------------------------

Every day 
by David Levithan
I bought this one from book outlet
------------------------------------

The Outlandish Companion 
Volume 1
by Diana Gabaldon
This was also from bookoutlet.com
of course I needed it, I love outlander!!
-----------------------------------------------

Well that is what I got.  I have a few more orders coming up and I will be sure to make another book haul post for you soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment