Friday, January 23, 2015

BOOK REVIEW- ASSASSIN'S BLADE

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
The Novella's to the Throne of Glass Series

For a book synopsis please click here: goodreads.com

---------------------------------------------

My review: 5/5 stars

As you already know I own all the books in the Throne of Glass series.  I LOVE these books so much.  I decided to read them in the order they were published so I read book one: Throne of Glass, then Book two: Crown of Midnight, then The Assassin's Blade which are the novellas/prequel books to the series, next I will read Heir of Fire.

I loved reading them in that order because I got to know present Celeana first, then I read about her past which gave me more insight on how she became who she is now.  In this book we got to learn about her first love, Sam.  I fell in love with Sam's character.  We also got to learn more about Arobynn and how he behaves towards Celeana.  Besides character building, the stories themselves were really great and fun to read.    I would recommend reading the first two books like I did, then read the novellas.  But if you have not started this series yet, you need to because Sarah J. Maas is such an amazing author and I love her writing style.  Even if you are not use to reading this genre of books, this is a good start to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment