Saturday, January 10, 2015

BOOK OUTLET BOOK HAUL

BOOK HAUL


Yay for book hauls!  I found the website BOOK OUTLET from the youtube/booktube community.  I ordered from them the day after Christmas during their boxing day sale.  This site has such amazing deals, hardcovers for 3.49 cents...um yes please!!  The shipping did take longer then I am use to (I usually order on Amazon.com and with prime you get shipping within 2 days!) I received it today January 10th.  I am not sure if the shipping took so long because I ordered on a busy sale day or not.  I am going to make another purchase from them soon so I will let you know how long that shipping takes.  Anyways, onto the books!
----------------------------
-------------------

I've heard some good things about this book: Eleanor & Park
(little sticker smudge in the right hand corner)
By Rainbow Rowell
-----------------------

Again, I heard raves about this series on youtube so I can't wait to read it
By Marissa Meyer
--------------------------


This was on my TBR list and it sounds sooooooo good!
-----------------------------


another on my TBR list that sounds like it is going to be awesome!

-------------------------------
I can't wait to get started on reading these books.  I'll eventually be posting the reviews for these so keep your eye out on my blog for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment