Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November wrap up

This is my wrap up for November!

I've read a few of my Ranma 1/2 graphic novels, which are such a hoot if you have not read them!  I've only read two books this month, another slow month for me I am not sure why.  I know I can read around 8 books a month but some months I barely read anything.  Ah such is life.  Well here are the two books I have read:

Legend (Legend trilogy book one)
by Marie Lu


My review 5/5
---------------------------


Prodigy (Legend Trilogy book two)
By Marie Lu


My review 5/5

----------------------------------

I am loving this series it is so great the characters are easy to like and get invested into their lives.  It is duo perspectives from Day and June.  I am already on the third and final book in the trilogy called Champion.  I am going to try and read more next month!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment