Monday, September 14, 2015

August wrap up

Okay the August wrap up is a little late because I was in a huge book slump!

I've been reading my bible:

The Message Remix (Bible in Contemporary Language) by Eugene H. Peterson

 My bible is actual in zebra print.
I really enjoy this version to read because it is in "contemporary language" so it is easier to read.  It is basically like reading it in every day terms.  It is much easier for me to understand then trying to read the King James version.
-------------------------------

I also was able to finish two books this month which is basically nothing considering how much I normally read.  But I was able to read the following:


Fangirl
by Rainbow Rowell


My rating is 5/5 stars  I thought it was a really cute book.
---------------------------------
The second book I finished was:


Of Poseidon
by Anna Banks


My rating 5/5
I actually finished this series and I LOVE it.
-----------------------------

Sorry to be such a short post and that I didn't read much last month.  But fear not, I have officially stopped my reading slump since starting Of Poseidon and have read 5 books already in September and it is the fourteenth of September as of today.  So keep an eye out for my September wrap up that will have a lot more books in it.  I finished the syrena legacy (book one is of poseidon), then I just finished the Mara Dyer trilogy, and now I am about to start reading the legend trilogy by Marie Lu.

No comments:

Post a Comment