Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June TBR

June is here!  Last month (May) I read 14 books.  That is really great for me, I think I average around 8 or so normally.  But I have been trying to read more every day, not just at night like I normally do.  It's hard to get reading in during the day with kids though, but I try my best.  Okay normally I don't make TBR (to be read) posts because I don't like to pick out what I plan to read in advance.  I am the type of reader who once I finish a book, likes to think about the mood I am in and what I want to read in that moment.  So if I made a TBR of all sci-fi, or fantasy, but then I find I am in the New adult mood, it kind of ruins the plan of a TBR. lol .  But I do have a few books this month that I really want to get finish so here we go:

---------------------------

Origin 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book synopsis (book 4 in the Lux series)
-----------------


Opposition
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book synopsis (Book 5 in the Lux series)
---------------------

Then on netgalley I was able to get these two for my kindle and I would like to read them right away so I can review them:

Every thing Every thing
by Nicola Yoon


-----------------------

From a distant star
by Karen McQuestion


--------------------------------
Then goodreads.com has a thing called goodreads first reads where you can enter book giveaways and win a chance at reading a book, they send it to you for free to review!  I've won quite a lot of books this way, and it has opened up my reading interests as well because I have been reading books that I may not have picked up myself.  Another really neat thing on goodreads.com is you have book lists and if you have books on your to be read shelf, they send you emails each time there is a giveaway open for a book on your shelf, so I am able to get a chance to read a book that I plan on buying!  I have these on my TBR this month because I won these three, and I like to read and review asap:

Peaceful Parent,
Happy Siblings
How to stop the Fighting and Raise Friends for Life
By Dr. Laura Markham


-----------------------------


Queen of the trailer park
a Rosie Maldonne mystery
by Alice Quinn


----------------

Walk on Earth a Stranger
by Rae Carson


--------------------------

I also have a book haul post coming in a few days.  My camera broke a while ago so my picture quality has been from an old ipod that I own, but I promise to make a post.  I ordered a few books from bookoutlet.com and I will take some pictures and haul them.  They might be added to what I plan to read this month too, who knows!  I am so happy to be able to read these books this month and review them.  Thanks to goodreads.com and netgalley (and the publishers and authors) for letting me read a few of these for free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment