Thursday, June 11, 2015

Everything, Everything BOOK REVIEW

I was so lucky to receive an e-arc (advanced read copy) of Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon:

----------------------------
My rating 5/5

Okay first of all let's talk about that cover!!  Wow that is so pretty and colorful.  This book was really good.  I read it all in one sitting.  This book is about a girl who is allergic to everything.  So she lives at home with her mom in an air locked house, with air filters, and she reads a lot of books, and basically has a routine for every day.  Then one day a boy moves in next door and everything changes for her.  This book had cute characters, and an emotional story.  It was an easy read for me, and it even had little drawings and doodles on the pages which I personally love, because I feel that adds a little bit of fun to a book.  I rated this book a 5/5 stars, because the story premise was great, the characters were so likeable, and it truly was an emotional story to read. The book comes out September 1st 2015.   I am going to be buying myself a print copy for my bookshelf, and you totally should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment