Friday, May 15, 2015

BOUT OF BOOKS DAY FOUR

Yesterday was day four of boutofbooks a book read-a-thon that I have been participating in.

So far I have finished Trespassers by Todd Wynn and Tim Wynn



and The Duff by Kody Keplinger



and I finished: Me Earl and the Dying girl by Jesse Andrews

Today I have started The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion


I am not sure what book to read next, but I will be sure to post about it on tomorrows update when I do pick one out.   So far all is going well.  I do not plan on making a post on my review of Me and Earl and the dying girl because I don't have much to say about it I did rate it 3/5 stars though, and I still would read another book by the same author, but the book itself was just okay to me, it did not leave a lasting impression on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment