Sunday, February 1, 2015

My January book wrap-up

I had planned to read several different books in my January to be read blog post HERE

I had 6 books on that list, books that were on my kindle that I wanted to finish up and I ended up only read one of those.

But I have read a total of 8 books in January!

JANUARY BOOK WRAP-UP:



My review: 5/5

Marked by Sarah Fine

-------------------------------

My review 5/5
The Remedy Files: Illusion
by Lauren Eckhardt

----------------------------

My review: 3/5

Departure by A.G. Riddle

No full review on this book, however I did review it on goodreads

-------------------------

My review: 1/5 
The Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

I really wanted to like this one but I could not even manage to finish it.
--------------------------------------


5/5
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Book one in the Throne of Glass series

----------------------------------------------


5/5
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
book two in the Throne of Glass series

-----------------------------------------

5/5
The assassin's blade by Sarah J. Maas
The prequel novellas to the Throne of Glass series
(I posted it in this order because this is the order they 
were published, and the order I read them in)

------------------------------------------------------

5/5
Heir of Fire 
Book three in the Throne of Glass series

-------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment