Sunday, January 4, 2015

FLY AWAY- BOOK REVIEW

Fly Away by Kristin Hannah

For the book synopsis check out goodreads.com



This book is the sequel to Firefly lane by Kristin Hannah.   I rated this book a four out of five stars.  I of course loved the characters from the first book just as much.  In my opinion it was not as good as the first book, but by no means does that make this a bad book.  I think that if you enjoyed the first book and connected with the characters from that book then you will love reading this book as it pretty much finishes their story.  

2 comments:

  1. Firefly Lane had me sobbing, and I wasn't sure about reading the sequel! But your thoughts are appreciated on the book! I'll have to consider the sequel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Alyssa! If you loved the first one the second one really wraps things up, it is worth it. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete