Tuesday, December 30, 2014

BARED TO YOU- BOOK REVIEW

Bared to you (a crossfire novel): by Sylvia Day.

A link to the book synopsis and ratings on Goodreads.


My personal review (without spoilers):  I gave this book a 5 out of 5 steamy stars.  The main characters are Gideon and Eva,  People have compared this to fifty shades of grey, but I personally never finished fifty shades of grey myself.  I think that this book was so great.  It was one of the first new adult books I have read and it really was steamy!  I can't say this enough though, it was great.  I read it within two days because I kept wanted to know more, and read more.  I am happy to know that this is part of a series and there are several other books after this one, I plan on reading them all.  Worth the read if you are looking for a new adult type book to read, and want to get all hot and bothered!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment